DO MORE TOGETHER
Anzac Day is a perfect opportunity to fundraise for Legacy with your work colleagues, or your school. Working together as a group to organise an event can be great fun and very rewarding. We’ll support you all the way, with a range of resources, access to our online fundraising hub, and help and advice when you need it.
You can get your company involved in fundraising on Anzac Day in a number of ways:
- buy Legacy badges, wristbands and pens to sell to your staff and customers
- hold a bake sale in your canteen
- host an online donation page and invite your staff, customers and other contacts to contribute
- take on a challenge as a team and get sponsored
Get your whole school involved in Anzac Day by:
- holding a special assembly to give your students the historical context (Need a guest speaker? Call us on 1800 534 229 and we’ll do what we can to help)
- buying Legacy badges, wristbands and pens to sell to your staff, students and parents
- holding a bake sale in your canteen
- encouraging students to take on a challenge as a team and getting sponsored
YES, WE’D LIKE TO BE INVOLVED
If you’re planning to undertake a challenge and get sponsored, or if you want to receive a pack as well as set up an online fundraising page for your company or school, then choose this link instead.